Terms and Conditions
SIMPLICITY Co.,Ltd. has established the following "Terms and Conditions" to ensure the proper and smooth operation of its website, https://online.ogata.com/ , and to provide you with a pleasant customer experience. Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") and to enable customers to use its services comfortably.
3. Compliance with the Terms
4. Individual regulations
The use of the services on this website may be subject to individual rules. Your use of these services is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Membership registration and changes to registration details
- 1.The visitor can register as a member on the Site by registering your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information we specify for the purpose of purchasing products from the Site or receiving email newsletters.
- Once you have completed your registration, you may purchase products by entering your registered email address and other information in subsequent purchases.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse registration in the event that an applicant for membership falls under any of the following circumstances:
(1) If there is a falsehood, error or omission in all or part of the registration information
(2) Anti-social forces (meaning organized crime groups, gangsters, anti-social forces, and other similar parties. The same shall apply hereinafter.) The Company deems that the person is an anti-social force (meaning a crime syndicate, right wing group, anti-social force, or any other equivalent person), or has some kind of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces through funding or other means.
(3) If the Company deems that the applicant for membership registration is a person who has violated the contract with the Company in the past or a related party
(4) In the event that the Company deems that the registration is not suitable for other reasons.
- In the event of any changes to your registration details, you shall notify us of such changes without delay in the manner prescribed by us. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage suffered by the customer due to non-delivery of goods as a result of the customer's failure to change the registered information as stipulated in this article.
6. Prohibited acts
The following acts are prohibited in relation to the use of the Company's website:
- Damaging the rights, interests, or reputation of the Company, other customers, or other third parties.
- Interfering with the operation of our site or interfere with the provision of our services
- Ordering products without the intention of truly purchasing them
- Impersonating others or entering false information into a transaction
- Violating laws and regulations or offending public order and morals
- To violate any of the terms and conditions set forth by the Company
- Other activities that the Company deems as illegal.
7. Revision of the Terms
- the amendment is in the general interest of the customer
- The amendment in the Terms and Conditions is not contrary to the purpose of the contract and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the change and the reasonableness of the content after the change.
At least one week prior to the effective date of any change to the Terms and Conditions, the Company will publish on the Site a statement to the effect that the Terms and Conditions will be changed and the content of the Terms and Conditions after the change and the effective date of the change. If you use our site after the effective date of the revised Terms and Conditions, you will be deemed to have agreed to the revised Terms and Conditions.
8. Revision of services
- The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the use of the Service by all or part of the customers without prior notice to the customers in any of the following cases
(1) When it is necessary to carry out inspection or maintenance work on the computer system related to the Service on a regular basis or urgently in accordance with the detection of abnormalities.
(2) In the event of a computer or communication line failure due to an accident
(3) In the event that the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to force majeure
(4) In case of investigation of unauthorized use of account and password
(5) If the Company deems it necessary to conduct an investigation in accordance with laws, regulations or the Company's rules
(6) In the event that the Company deems it impossible or extremely difficult to continue providing the Service due to laws, changes in social conditions or other circumstances
(7) If the Company otherwise deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you arising out of or in connection with any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
The copyright of all information and images provided on this website belongs to the Company or the provider of the information. Unauthorised reproduction of the information and images is prohibited
- The Company shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation by delivering the goods to the address indicated by the customer.
- The Company is obliged to give notice to you under the Service, and the Company shall be deemed to have complied with that obligation by sending notice to you at your registered address, telephone number or email address. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by your failure to register your address, telephone number or email address in accordance with the method we have specified, unless we are responsible for the failure of the notice to reach you.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, reliability, or operability of the content of the Company's website or the information the visitor may obtain through the Company's website. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the user or any third party as a result of such information.
- The websites or pages to which the Site is linked to are for information purposes only. The contents of these websites has not been. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the content of any websites or pages linked to or from our site. Accordingly, the Company will not be liable for any damage, loss or other detriment arising as a result of linking to any website linked to the Company's site or to any of its locations.
- The Company has no warranty on the quality or performance of the Site. The Company shall not be liable to you for any suspension, discontinuation or defect of the Site or for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with such suspension, discontinuation or defect (including loss of data input for any reason).
- The Company does not warrant that the visitors use of our site will be free from damage caused by computer viruses or other harmful programs.
- The Company shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by the visitor arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Customer to other users or third parties arising from or in connection with the Customer's use of the Site, nor for any damage caused by third parties to the Customer or users arising from or in connection with the viewing of the Site by third parties, nor for any dispute between the Customer and other users or third parties.
- In the event that the Company causes damage to the Customer for reasons attributable to the Company in connection with the Site, the extent of the Company's liability for compensation for damage shall be limited to the total amount of fees received by the Company from the Customer in connection with the Site, and shall not include ordinary damage (including incidental damage, special damage, lost profits, and other indirect damage) directly caused to the Customer by the use of the Service. ) However, this shall not apply if the occurrence of such damage is caused by the Company's intention or gross negligence.
- The Company may change or discontinue all or part of the services on the Company's website from time to time, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of such changes or discontinuation, unless such loss or damage is caused by the Company's willful misconduct or negligence.
11. Refusal to receive the ordered products
In the event that a customer refuses to accept an ordered product without a valid reason (including cases where the product is returned after the storage period at the delivery centre has expired), the customer may be charged for the return shipping costs and any other damages incurred by the Company as a result of the customer's refusal to accept the product.
Any customer who refuses to accept the goods without a valid reason may be refused further orders by the Company or the contract may be terminated immediately without prior notice.
12. Prohibition of resale and products purchased outside the Company's own shops
- The Company prohibits the use and sale of products for commercial purposes, such as resale, except for sales based on a direct contract between the Company and the business. Resale is strictly prohibited, even if the item is unused and unopened.
- Please refrain from buying, selling, or purchasing our products on flea market sites, flea market applications (such as Mercari, Rakuma, etc.), or internet auctions.
13. Response to malicious behavior or conduct
We may take the following measures to deal with malicious nuisances such as "spoof orders", "mischievous orders", "refusal to accept orders" and "missing orders", which are caused by the unauthorized use of fictitious information or other people's personal information (name, address, telephone number, etc.).
- Response at the time of order:
(1) We may contact the person who placed the order by e-mail or telephone to confirm the details of the order.
In the event that we are unable to contact the customer, we reserve the right to refuse the order at our discretion.
(2) In the case of large and bulk orders, we may contact the customer to confirm the details of your order.
(3) We may refuse the order or request to change your payment method depending on past transactions.
(4) If the customer denies the fact that they have placed an order, claim a false report, refuse to accept an order for reasons of their own, or return an order without completing delivery because you have been absent for a long period of time, we may separately charge the price of the goods, return postage and handling fees to the customer.
- Fraudulent use of credit cards
In the event of payment by credit card, the customer shall only use a credit card in their own name and shall comply with the terms and conditions of any separate agreement with the credit card company. In the event of a dispute between the customer and the credit card company or any other third party, the dispute shall be resolved by both parties concerned, except in cases where the Company is responsible for the dispute, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- Response to inappropriate conduct
(1)In the event that the Company deems an order to be of inappropraite nature, the Company will suspend (cancel) the order or cancel the privilege.
(2) In the event of damage to the Company or a third party due to malicious intent, the Company may take the following actions:
・Submit your personal information and IP address to the relevant authorities and request an investigation.
・Submit a damage report to the police.
・Take legal action against the person who has caused the nuisance, such as claiming damages at the Tokyo District Court.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with such acts.
14. Actions against violations of prohibitions
In the event that a customer violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, such as Article 5 (Prohibited Items) or the previous article, or any other provisions separately stipulated by the Company, the Company may, without prior notice, suspend the use of the customer's member ID, expel the customer, or suspend or prohibit the customer from purchasing the Company's products, participating in the Company's campaigns, or using the Company's website, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from this.
15. Exclusion of antisocial forces
The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Site or the use of the Site by any person who is or intends to be a member of an organized crime syndicate, quasi-constituent, general meeting of shareholders or other social movement advocates, special intelligence crime syndicate, or any other similar group (hereinafter referred to as "crime syndicate”). If it is found that any of the following apply, the Company may refuse the order or cancel the contract immediately without prior notice.
- The customer is connected with a member of a crime syndicate.
- The customer actively participates in a crime syndicate, or involved in the management of a crime syndicate.
- Having a relationship that is recognized as unfairly using gangsters, etc., for the purpose of gaining the wrongful profits of oneself or a third party, or for the purpose of damaging a third party.
- Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc., or providing facilities to gangsters, etc.
- Those who are actively involved in management, or have a reprehensible relationship that with gang members
- Japanese law shall apply to the relationship between the customer and the Company.
- In the event of a dispute between the customer and the Company, both parties shall endeavor in good faith to resolve the dispute, but in the event that litigation is unavoidable, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.